Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's a Girl............Kinsley June Falltrick















Kinsley June Falltrick


Is her name.


We can't help but wonder what she will look like.

And were so excited to meet our new baby.


I feel her moving about in my belly. She isn't quite strong


enough to give me a big kick yet.


I'm sure she will soon.


I am posting up the pictures of the baby's bedding.


I have ordered it off a baby website and can't wait till it comes in


so Scott and I can start decorating her room.





1 comment:

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie