Friday, October 23, 2009

More .......Baby Kinsley Photos..................3 Weeks Old

In her strawberry sweat outfit.


Looking good in her pink nit wear.


She is already on the phone telling everyone about her cool shades.




We had to buy the tutu outfit, and put a huge flower on her head. Just for a picture.




In her swing ready to take a nap.






Falling asleep





Watching me with one eye to see if I will leave her alone and stop flashing that bright light in her face.
Kinsley is three weeks old already. She is doing good eating and sleeping. She wakes up at night every 2 and a half hours to eat, but during the day I usually have to wake her up to eat. She is so sweet and seems to be getting use to life outside my belly. Scott and I seem to be getting pretty fast at changing the abundance of diapers she goes though each day. We also had her professional pictures taken this week. There is one posted up on her blog page under the date Oct. 21st. Go to http://www.robinwinklesphotography.com/ to see it the rest will be on her web site in the next few days and I will send you the password to be able to view them, as soon as I get it.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie