Friday, July 3, 2009

6 months photo




I have been slacking on my blogging. I am 26 weeks Sat. July 4th and just now posting the 24 week picture. Life has been busy lately. We have had family visitors the last 2 weekends. My Cousin and his wife and there too cute little girls came to visit for a weekend from Mississippi. We enjoyed seeing them. Then the next weekend a short visit from my Aunt and other cousin from Louisiana came to stay a night. We wish they could have stayed longer. But still enjoyed seeing them. Also during the last 2 weeks I got a burn on my hand from limes and the reaction with the sun. 1st Dr. said it was just a pregnancy rash, I didn't believe that so I saw a dermatologist and he diagnosed me with the Contact Dermatitis from a photo-sensitive reaction from the sun and limes. Leave it to me to burn my skin making a Virgin Mojito to lay out by the pool with. Also on the what else can happen next list.....we had to get our AC repaired, and had to stay with my parents for a few days, since we had no AC and Texas weather has been 100-107 degrees. Thankfully it is fixed now. Then after a long day at work I was ready to go home and starving so I left the salon got in the truck and it wouldn't start...........I said a few bad words which didn't get it started...Called my Dad to come save the day. Since Scott was at work. He got it started and we went to Auto Zone and found out I needed a new battery. So now the truck is fine. Then at work my blow dryer blew out sparks, smoked and died on me. Of course these professional blow dryers are not cheep, so I had to buy a new one. Thank goodness that all our breakdowns lately were just minor and not major, but still when it rains it pours. So this week has went by smoothly hope it stays that way. Baby is doing good she is kicking a bit now Scott even got to feel one of her Kicks. 99 days to go till baby Kinsley arives. Happy 4th of July everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie