Thursday, July 9, 2009

What can happen next????

Here is our latest not so great, why does everything go wrong at once thing. THE POOL. Scott has claimed we will never own another pool again. We have been having a bit of an algae problem. We have spent a lot of money on Chlorine lately, just keep adding it and the problem not getting better. We finally got the water tested at the local pool supply store. Guess what they said............You have to drain the pool acid wash the walls and refill it. Happy to have a solution to our problem, we began calling pool guys to get prices on that service. Guess how much?....$800.00. Well of course we don't have that money tree in the backyard. So that left the work up to Scott, we asked my Dad to help. So they learned all the could about acid washing a pool. Which is some pretty dangerous chemicals. Then they began the process, I couldn't help of course because I'm making a baby and no dangerous chemicals for us. Thank goodness it looked like hard work. No need to fear I took photos to document this lovely moment, or disaster, whatever you want to call it. I now am praying that the bad wave of things breaking down and going wrong is over for us. I know I'm tough, but come on .....can we get a break here?



Were definitely looking forward to going to Arkansas in about a week to see my cousin Kim get married. It will be a nice break away from our hectic crazy life. 93 day's to go till Kinsley arrives. She is getting stronger everyday. Kicking and doing cartwheels in my belly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie