Sunday, November 8, 2009

5 weeks old

I am starting to notice her newborn clothes are getting tight. I think she might be up to 9lb. She still likes to say up late, but were getting use to that schedule. Scott goes back to work this week and I have two more weeks till I go back to work. That sure will be a new adjustment for all of us.


She is starting to make new sounds. One I call the billy goat. I havn't figured out what she is trying to say when she does the billy goat. I also saw a few bubbles coming out of those pretty lips the other day. So funny how we think each new thing she does is so intresting, even if it just a bubble. ha ha


Her favorite outfit.



Her night night clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie