Sunday, November 15, 2009

6 weeks old

Over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We took over the coffee table and were like a tornado coming through. Baby stuff every where.
Kinsley got new PJ's she is growing out of her newborn stuff all ready.


Sleepy baby face.


This week Kinsley got to meet her Great Aunt Ann and Great Uncle Harold.



She also got to meet her Great Aunt Janice.
And she got to meet her Great Grandma Graham. Great Grandma made her a quilt
just like she made for me when I was a baby. I will post up pictures of the quilt and Great grandma soon.
This week mommy got sick. So far Kinsley hasn't got sick. I hope she doesn't.
We have been enjoying our time with family
We are so lucky to have such great family and support.
This is Mommy's last week before going back to work. I wish I could stay home with her just a little bit longer. Well I will post up some more pictures from this week soon. Daddy transferred them to our computer at home and I am at Grandma and Grandpa's house on my laptop. So when I get home I'll put up more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie