Sunday, January 17, 2010

13-15 weeks old update

Scott had a birthday and we celebrated it by having our first night out. We went to a club with some friends and had fun dancing . Grandma and Grandpa Graham watched Kinsely over night for us. I shed a tear or so when we were leaving to go out, but they sent me text updates through out the night so I felt like I was not so far away from her. We had a great time together and Grandparents did a great job of keeping Kinsley safe and happy for us.
Kinsley has rolled over from her stomach to her back, but only a few times. She does 18o spins in her crib at night though. She is on the move now she just hasn't figured out how to control all of the movements yet. But it is sure fun to watch her.





I have been making her bows she tells me
that she loves to wear bows.














Well Kinsley is getting to be more and more of a little person each day, learning what she can do and trying to figure out what everything is around her.




This is one of the things she enjoys is watching TV. Scott has her watching educational video's all ready. I think her first word is going to Hippopotamus.




Here she is getting her TV time in usually she watches it while we make breakfast for our self.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie