Monday, January 4, 2010

3 months old and ringing in a new year

Kinsley and Mommy by the fire on New Years Eve.


Well Kinsley is officially now an infant. She turned 3months old on Jan. 3rd and lost the title of being a newborn.
Scott on the doc at camp creek New Years eve..

Kinsley amazes us everyday by dong something new. She is still sleeping through the night, which is great for the bags under my eyes.

This picture is of Aislynn and I with our babies by the fire.

Scott and I got to spend New Years weekend with some friends. We went to there cabin on Camp Creek. It was a great way to spend New Years. We hung out by the fire outside and feed the deer's corn. One even ate out of my hand.





Scott helped
Norman grill by keeping him dry when it rained a bit.
I got a new camera for Christmas which I was so excited about using on this trip but I broke it on our way out to the cabin. Slippery fingers I have.............. I dropped it on the asphalt. It no longer works, needless to say I cried like a baby realizing how horrible I felt breaking my Christmas present only days after I received it. Scott promised to get it fixed for me. What a great husband I have. So these pictures are from Aislynn's camera, and that is why there small, since I just copied them from off her album on a web site.
Well Kinsley is also starting to talk allot, we are not sure what she is tyring to say but it sure does make us laugh.
Hope everyone had a great New Years Celebration
and that this year bring everyone lots of joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie