Saturday, August 8, 2009

31 weeks and counting 9 more weeks to go

31 weeks and counting, the belly is getting huge and I feel a bit taken over, all my internal organs are rearranged in side of me. My stomach growls where I think my heart should be beating, my rib seems to be poking my heart and I just cant' seem to walk the way I use to, I waddle big time. I can definitely tell you I feel pregnant now.







We have put the final touches on Kinsley's room. It is officialy ready
for a baby to use. I got baskets for the changing table. Half off at Michael's, they fit perfectly.

I hand painted some wall decorations, along with a bird house that was hung on the wall on top of the tree mural with a bird glued to the perch.

Scott and I also just celebrated our 10 year anniversary this last week. I would have posted pictures of the horseshoe bay resort on lake LBJ, where we went for 3 days, but we forgot the camera. It was a relaxing trip and nice to spend time with eachother alone, no computers, no ringing phones, no where to be at a certin time and no work. The only bad part was laying by the pool at the Yahat club and watching Scott enjoy frozen margaritas, while I had ice cold water to drink. We had a nice time and are now concentrating on all the baby things left on our list to get done before she arrives.
Stay tuned for updates on the baby shower, the birthing classes we will take soon and the family portiats we are getting done at the end of this month which will be of Scott, my belly and I. The photographer we have chosen has a blog page also if you go to my blog page link www.falltrick.blogspot.com on the right side as you scroll down you will see Robin Winkles blog and you can check out her style of photography. We are getting what she calles Belly pictures done. She also will be taking Kinsley's pictures when she arrives. Here is her link if you want to take a peek at what are pictures will look like, before we even take them.www.robinwinklesphotography.com/blog/

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love Robin! She's awesome. Kinsley's room is adorable and your belly is CUTE! Can't wait to see you at the shower!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie