Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 Months photo


32 weeks- 8 months-8 weeks to go

Well Just getting bigger and bigger everyday. Scott played in Houston this weekend with his band. Of course I don't travel with them any more. Pregnant lady and bar's don't go well together. It will be his last time playing with them for a while, since I am getting closer to due date, and Daddy needs to be there for the big event.

I'm getting excited for the Shower that is next weekend. Looks like there will be a bunch of my friends and family there. As soon as Scott gets back from Houston we will be going to my friend Jackie's new house for a BBQ. Enjoying the last of our pick up and go outings that doesn't include taking a car full of baby necessities and toys. My last Dr. apt went well Dr said I was measuring right on schedule. My back is starting to hurt a bit and I get out of breath easier now. I really am enjoying having a pool it is the only place I feel no weight pulling on me. Other than that not much going on last week. Next week I'll post baby Shower Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie