Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Shower























Saturday August 22nd was my baby shower. I had a great time a ton of my friends and family were there. I got a lot of great baby things. She is already spoiled and hasn't even arrived yet. Grandma Deb and Grandma Terry did a super amazing job decorating for the shower and putting on a great time. My girlfriend Jackie and Sis-in-law Jill also did a lot to help the shower be a great success. Some of the greatest gifts were that my family was there to share in this event. My mother-in law, sister in-law, stepmother-in-law and three of my Aunt's all came from other states. I am so lucky to have such a great family. Just wished we could see everyone more often. Scott and I are getting more and more excited as we get closer and closer to meeting our new family member..........Miss Kinsley.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun there. So glad we could come. It is neat to see how excited you and Scott are. Love You. Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete

Followers

To our friends and family,

I will do my best to post all new up-dates and information about us and the Baby. We love all of our friends and family, and are thriled to share with you our new and exciting baby news. Please click on follow below to keep up with us.

Danette and Scott

Danette and Scott

Zedd

The Dog's

The Dog's
Zanie